Analytics engine continuously interprets both clinical and genomic data to enable doctors and healthcare organizations to prioritize and synchronize patient care at the individual and population level
Interpreta, Inc., an analytics company that intelligently synchronizes healthcare, demonstrated its analytics engine at HIMSS17, February 19-23 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Company executives, including Interpreta CEO and Co-founder Dr. Ahmed Ghouri, demonstrated at HIMSS how doctors and healthcare organizations can use Interpreta’s real-time analytics to identify high-risk patients and deliver precision care at the individual level. Interpreta delivers real-time, actionable insights, giving physicians, patients, health plans, and care managers the prospective information needed for quality care, patient prioritization, population management, and individualized precision medicine using genomic data.
Interpreta’s capabilities include:
- Closed-loop clinical evaluation to automatically open and close problems, goals, and tasks in real time
- Prospective analytics that enable timely clinical engagement and outreach
- Dynamic patient prioritization to identify changing risk factors that include unmet care needs, disease burden, medication risk including genomics, and hospitalization risk
- A Continuously re-calibrated patient roadmap for future care with precise due dates
- Tailored patient goals based on NCQA-certified clinical standards of care
“We believe that our system represents an important industry first: Interpreta’s real-time engine enables key stakeholders to interpret individual and population-wide information in a single, closed-loop system to manage risk and improve clinical effectiveness,” said Interpreta CEO and Co-founder Ahmed Ghouri, M.D.